Volunteers Make a Difference
You can make a difference in the lives of others by volunteering at C.A.P.S.E.A. Our volunteers serve as the “backbone” of everything we do. Click here to download our volunteer application.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a concern for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must relate to a variety of people
- Must complete a free specialized training course of 80+ hours
How can I help?
- Cover the 24 Hour Hotline
- Help at Community Events
- Share your talents and hobbies
- Help at the Office, Shelter, or In Court
The possibilities are endless! Call us to see how your special talents can make a difference in the lives of others!
Another easy way to help us is through a new search engine powered by Yahoo! called GoodSearch. Just start using GoodSearch.com as your search engine and they will make a donation to C.A.P.S.E.A., Inc. with every search you make. It doesn’t cost you a thing! The more people who use this site, the more money will go to those in need. So please spread the word to your friends and family.
Here’s the web site — www.goodsearch.com. Once there…Before you hit the search button…make sure you select C.A.P.S.E.A – Ridgway under the section “Who do you goodsearch for”.